Working Student (Accounts Receivable/Debitorenbuchhaltung)Berlin | Finance
Scroll to view the full job specification below
Working Student (Accounts Receivable/Debitorenbuchhaltung)
As Infarm's Accounts Receivable Working Student, you will work part time hours (in line with your studies) and report into our Accounts Receivable Team Lead.
The successful candidate in this role will be supporting the day to day administrative activities within the AR team. This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain first hand experience in a fast paced professional environment as you help our team leads to drive accuracy and efficiency across the department.
- Be a supporter for our Accounting Receivable team around our team lead
- Prepare basic bookkeeping data and documents
- Careful review the correctness and completeness of the invoices and delivery slips
- Response of customer requests regarding invoices and delivery slips via email
- Take care of payment advices by using excel and Google Drive
- Maintain filing system on Google Drive & Zoho (ERP-System)
- You are currently an enrolled student in a german university preferably in the study fields of Business Administration, Accounting & Logistics
- You have an eye for detail
- Proficiency in MS Office and/or GSuite Applications and other office productivity tools
- Pivot skills and vlookup skills are a plus
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills are crucial in this position
- Proficiency in German and English is a must as you will work with German stakeholders and operate in German and English
- Strong command of the english language is advantageous
- You can start in August/Sept 2022
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What’s also in for you
- The option to do home office – our office for the onsite days is in Tempelhof, Komturstraße
- 3 days work, 20 hrs/ week
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 24 days of annual paid time off (according to a 5 day week), and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
Who we are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.