Infarm’s PMO team drives operational excellence with a focus on quality assurance, standards & process compliance by creating processes, methods and tools that will help regional stakeholders and HUB teams to drive consistency & efficiency.
As a PMO Lead reporting to Infarm’s Operations Project Director, you provide strategic and tactical support to the SVP of Operations, including clear and consistent communications via different channels to all stakeholders globally.
In this position, you will lead & deliver cross functional international projects. Additionally, you’ll get to amplify regional feedback & best practises and provide training support when and where needed.
- 4 years + with PMO / Lead Experience
- Reporting to the SVP Operations on specific activities and projects
- Build comprehensive project status reports and internal finance reports that capture progress and best practices, to be delivered at executive level and below.
- Build comprehensive and confidential Quarterly Business report where captured development, objectives, deliverables and performance of the regional leadership team.
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritize and develop projects. Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, assigning team members to various deliverables, reporting status, progress and highlighting,managing and communicating risks to the stakeholders and main sponsor.
- Analyze financial data, creating financial reports that includes budgets, revenue & capacity forecast, country revenue forecast, path to profitability and supporting in creating and building actual P&Ls.
- Accurately documenting project creation, development and executing & documenting project scope, budget and justifications.
- Provide support and consistent communication at different levels such as: project, company, team, process and tool updates.
PMO Lead requirements
- A project Management professional Certification may be advantageous
- Strong leadership skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details, technical and analytical skill
- Excellent organizational skills and being able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Show strong resilience to change and flexibility
What we Offer:
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What’s in for you:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 27 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Coffee, tea and Friday drinks!
- 100% Work From Home
Who we are:
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.