People Operations Manager DACH (m/f/d)Berlin | People
Scroll to view the full job specification below
People Operations Manager
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The people operations team contributes to that mission by providing the best possible support for future and current infarm employees.
As a People Operations Manager based in Berlin, and as an individual contributor you will play a key team player role in helping us to shape and manage Infarm's day-to-day operational activities across the DACH region. As a successful candidate you will closely with our People Partners to streamline and automate our People processes and tools.
- Establish a great employee experience by supporting employees as first point of contact along their employee lifecycle (on- and offboarding)
- Collaborate closely with our People Partner Team, Managers and Management
- Maintain our external payroll system and are responsible for the monthly preparatory payroll accounting
- Work on the data maintenance and admin our time tracking system
- Prepare data for German authorities and health insurance providers
- Provide labour law expertise and guidance to different stakeholders while ensuring the operations being up-to-date and in compliance with the law
- Provide insights into best practices in terms of development and implementation of company-wide guidelines
- Drive improvement of processes to make the work of our team more effective
- 3+ years of professional HR Operations work experience in a fast paced environment
- Degree or equivalent in Human Resources
- Knowledge of the German labour law and proven experience in the area
- Fluent in German (verbal and written) is needed
- Solution-oriented mindset and being proactive
- Very strong organization skills and high attention to details
- Ability to work independently and take initiative and responsibility
- Ideally you have gained first hand experience in managing production employees (shift planning, time tracking, works council etc.)
- Experience with Compensation & Benefits structures is a strong plus
- Experience with mobility (e.g. relocation, secondments, immigration) is a strong plus
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What's also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Free monthly BVG ticket and subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Choose between subsidized meal vouchers or a free onsite lunch, and additional snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Who we are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.