Account Manager, Toronto
Infarm grows a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The commercial team contributes to that mission by creating new partnerships and driving the growth of our farming network across the Canadian market.
As an Account Manager, you will be in charge of our Toronto clients. Your goal will be to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. In this role, your tasks will include overseeing a portfolio of assigned customers, developing new business from existing clients and making sure our farms are thriving and performing at their best at all times.
- Act as the key point of contact for our customers, providing expertise and support on customer requirements, plant quality and operational procedures
- Coordinate technical maintenance activities together with our maintenance workers, ensuring that our farms are maintained and functioning properly
- Visit our customer locations daily, building strong and lasting relationships with store managers
- Track the conversion rate of your stores in order to increase sales for our portfolio of products
- Drive after-sales activities at our customer locations
- Coordinate and execute marketing / promotion activities
- Work on volume forecasting for your portfolio of stores
- 2+ years of experience with relationship management, ideally in a retail environment
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university preferred
- Strong customer focus and the ability to create and develop lasting relationships with our customers
- Sales-focused mentality and “hands-on” approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a customer-centric approach to your work
- Experience with CRM or related platforms
- Perfect English language skills are compulsory
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and ability to drive on behalf of the company in your own vehicle
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Fresh herbs to take home
Who we are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system using IoT technology that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food. In Berlin, we have already built the biggest urban farming network in the world, which produces an equivalent of food grown on 350.000 sqm. farmland, with 95% less water, 99% space, and 90% fewer transportation requirements.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.