Warehouse Specialist (m/f/d)Pfungstadt | Production / Operations
Scroll to view the full job specification below
Warehouse Specialist, Pfungstadt
As our Warehouse Specialist you are responsible for physical inventory and finished goods management in one of our Infarm Growing Centres, where we produce plants at scale using our vertical farming techniques. You are well organized and reliable, able to understand and follow clear processes and instructions, and like being hands on with your day to day work.
- Manage order picking and outbound shipments for our daily customer orders.
- Follow defined workflow and order schedule to ensure all orders are picked and pallet wrapped ahead of shipping deadlines.
- Enter shipment information into infarm software tools to verify completed shipments.
- Unload and store inbound deliveries made to the warehouse, managing racking and storage space effectively. Supply these items to growing team as required in production.
- Perform regular stock counts of each item held in stock and submit this data to our Supply Chain team.
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety guidelines within the warehouse and other parts of the operation.
- Valid working visa and driver’s license
- Certified forklift driving license required
- Fluent and able to communicate effectively in English
- Numerical and data entry skills to allow for accurate stock counts
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye for cleanliness and hygiene
- Confident and comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
What We Offer
- Stay up-to-date: Regular Global & Regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 Professional Counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Subsidized Public Transport Reimbursement and Subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Subsidized meal vouchers, snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Who We Are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.