Technical Support AnalystUS / Canada | Software
Scroll to view the full job specification below
Technical Support Analyst
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The Technical Support team contributes to that mission by being a bridge between Software & IoT team from one side, and various humans directly involved in operating & maintaining farms and humans planting & harvesting or taking care of plants in other ways.
- Collaborate with diverse set of roles (Product Managers, Software & Hardware & IoT engineers, Designers, Crop Scientists, Farm Maintenance Specialists, Herb Growers and Harvesters, to name a few)
- Review, analyze and reproduce reported technical issues
- Be first point of contact helping production users of software apps & systems with potential day to day software issues or questions
- Triage and report potential technical defect to respective stakeholders (mainly software and IoT) teams
- Create bug tickets at the software team backlog on Jira
- Track and follow-up on open issues
- Write and maintain documentation to help Infarmers help themselves
- Provide suggestions and improvement ideas on how to optimize existing technical support process-es
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Prior experience helping users over internal messaging systems
- Experience working a software environment
- Granting software permission on mobile & web applications.
- Escalating complicated tickets to the Quality & Software engineering teams.
- Problem solving skills and providing technical solutions
- Ability to multitask and prioritise urgent tickets.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Fresh herbs to take home
What's in it for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular Global & Regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 Professional Counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Subsidized Public Transport Reimbursement and Subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Subsidized meal vouchers, snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Who We Are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.