Site Supervisor Full-TimeBaltimore | Production / Operations
Scroll to view the full job specification below
Site Supervisor Full-time, Baltimore
Infarm is looking for a Site Supervisor who will be in charge of managing an onsite team of 2-3 Installation specialists and electricians. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work in one of Infarm’s biggest Installation projects globally.
As a successful candidate in this position, you will be the point of contact for the suppliers` installation crews, facilitating communication between the different teams. Being a self-starter with a hands-on approach and experience in project management are key requirements for this position.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Develop close ties to the General Site Manager and the leads from each of the prevalent trades on site.
- Gather daily feedback and provide weekly reports on installation deliverables, risks, and actions.
- Provide cost management support; reviewing and processing project invoices, raising POs, updating project budget, and tracking and reporting project CAPEX.
- Manage all shipment arrivals, including unloading, visual quality check, and positioning
- Coordinate material flow in the site and between 3rd Party Logistics
- Support with system handovers from suppliers and with full system commissioning, working closely with the N.A Commissioning Lead and with the HQ Software team.
- Purchase or lease installation equipment and perform installation tasks when needed
- 3+ years of experience as a Site supervisor in a similar capacity / work environment
- You have technical experience with installation systems, including demonstrated skills in plumbing and basic electrical knowledge, construction, material flow and health and safety protocols.
- You have demonstrated the ability to manage a team of up to 6 specialists on a construction site.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive and productive relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, and work both independently and within a team.
- Demonstrated project management skills including the ability to use technology to communicate and document data; ability to read, write and communicate information, instructions and direction in English;
- The ability to lift up to 80 pounds regularly and to safely climb ladders while carrying 40 pounds.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record and ability to travel domestically and internationally by air, rail and/or car.
- You are able to create effective SOPs used for training purposes, and you’re able to train team members to support the company growth.
- Legally eligible to work in the USA for any employer.
- Forklift certification/ Fall arrest/ Working at heights and any other certification to fulfill the necessary work scope safely would be beneficial
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
How To Apply
Please be sure to carefully review the above job description first and also check out our website and media in order to get an introductory overview of Infarm
Submit your CV/resume and any additional documents in English
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No applications will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
Who We Are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multidisciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.