At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The Software team contributes to that mission by building web and mobile apps. We work hard to continuously improve the quality of our farms. We want them to become more clever and data-driven, so that they can provide the best possible growing environment for our crops and nurture them to perfection.
The Quality Engineering team are looking for additional member to join one of our fully cross functional squads to ensure that both of mobile and web apps are fully tested pre & post deployment. This rare opportunity will allow to learn grow as Quality Engineer as you will able test on everything mobile, front end, backend and even ML & AI software.
The Software Quality culture is part of our values and we continuously strive to improve our approach to releasing with confidence in the modern software development environment. Software Quality is owned by a team and the role of software quality engineer is to ensure that all attributes, such as functionality, accessibility, security, performance, testability, etc are part of the acceptance criteria, development and testing of our features.
- Ensure that the overall development and release process follows high quality standards
- Implement strategies to improve the quality and speed of our development and release process
- Plan, execute and report functional testing on features that are used by other Infarmers
- Coordinate end-to-end testing across software products
- Report, track and analyze bugs
- Collaborate with various roles across Product, Design and Engineering
- Co-creation of test automation test suites
- Collaborate in the area of monitoring and observability for your squad (we use Datadog)
- This job is primarily remote, however you will be expected to be on-site at our Berlin Spandau facility to test software features with corresponding hardware products at least few times a month on average
- Collaborate with Tech Support to troubleshoot and solve user issues
- Assist in facilitating agile rituals from time to time
- 4 Years + of experience as QA Engineer for complex software products
- Experience testing APIs with Postman or similar tools
- Experience with any test-automation frameworks like f.e. Cypress/TestCafe, Selenium, Appium, pytest
- Understand methodologies around functional, regression and performance testing of modern mobile and web applications
- Setting up API/Web/Mobile test automation frameworks from scratch would be a plus
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What's in it for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular Global & Regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 Professional Counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Subsidized Public Transport Reimbursement and Subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Subsidized meal vouchers, snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Who We Are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.