Production Worker (m/f/d)Berlin | Production / Operations
Scroll to view the full job specification below
Production Worker (m/f/d)
Who You Are
As a Production Worker you are working in one of our Infarm Growing Centres, where we produce plants at scale using our vertical farming techniques. You ideally have some experience of working in an industrial manufacturing environment. You are well organized and reliable, able to understand and follow clear processes and instructions, and like being hands on with your day to day work.
Job Location: Berlin Spandau
- Harvest Infarm plants from our production farms, and use a range of manual and automated processes to package them ready for sale to our customers.
- Follow defined workflows and production schedules to ensure daily volume requirements are met to our high standards of quality
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety guidelines
- Transplant seedlings, applying quality checks to make sure only the best get through
- Be part of a world class production team ensuring the delivery of high standard produce to our clients with minimal food waste.
- Valid working visa
- Working knowledge of German or English required, to a level where written procedures and instructions can be understood
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye for cleanliness and hygiene
- Confident and comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
- Experience working in a labour intensive industrial manufacturing role an advantage
- Experience in the food manufacturing industry is a plus
- Operational days will include working on weekends.
What We Offer
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Free monthly BVG ticket and subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Choose between subsidized meal vouchers or a free onsite lunch, and additional snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands.
Who We Are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.