Infarm is growing fast – building sustainable, local food systems in cities around the world leveraging our large-scale cloud-connected vertical farming network. We’re looking for a Product Manager for our Farm Management Software team. You’ll be responsible for helping define, build and ship software that powers our core farm management operations in both our farming hubs and our network of in-store farms around the world.
Farm Management software is responsible for the control and management of our farm fleet. Our software enables our farms to intelligently grow our delicious, sustainable produce on demand. We help our teams of maintenance technicians and operations managers oversee the health and performance of our systems, optimising their climate to deliver precisely what our crops need.
Your role as Farm health product manager plays a critical role in building the tools that communicate whether our farms are achieving their targets, identifying when issues have arisen and giving users the tools they need to rapidly respond, diagnose and return to service our network of cloud connected farms.
Note: We are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship for this role.
- Work with your stakeholders to understand the problems they are facing, identify opportunities to create value for the business and translate those needs into clear, actionable requirements.
- Ruthlessly prioritise, demonstrating critical thinking about feasibility and opportunity size
- Collaborate closely with a team of engineers and designers to craft user centric solutions addressing the needs of the business and our users.
- Work across other functions to manage dependencies and execute efficiently
- Own the roadmap for your product area, seeking buy in from leadership, stakeholders and your team
- Use data to confidently make the best decisions for your users and the business
- Define and own the product KPI’s for your area, achieving business objectives
- Facilitate efficient cross-company communication by evangelising the value your team creates.
- Mentor and support junior Team Members
- Document and maintain all product documentation, release notes and knowledge bases
- 3 years experience as a Product Manager delivering software products and leading cross-disciplinary teams of designers and engineers ideally in a startup or scale up environment
- Comfortable working in fast-moving environments with high autonomy and levels of ambiguity
- Experience working with data products, or fleet management.
- Experience and/or interest in automation/robotics/process optimisation also is useful but not essential
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
We work hard to continuously improve the quality of our farms. We want them to become more clever and data-driven, so that they can provide the best possible growing environment for our crops and nurture them to perfection. Our team also aims to shorten the path from customer request to delivery as much as possible to provide the best customer experience. Will you help us to achieve these goals?
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.