People Partner Internship (m/f/d)Berlin/Remote | People
Scroll to view the full job specification below
People Partner Intern
At Infarm, we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. As custodians of the employee experience, our People Partner Team facilitates the growth of one of the world's most exciting start-ups and a true disruptor, aligning business objectives with our people projects and processes.
As the People Partner Administrator, you will work closely with our People Partners to support employees in Germany, France, Denmark, UK, the Netherlands, Canada, United States and Switzerland. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working in a global human resources team in a fast-paced environment.
Applications are open to those looking for a 6-month internship or temporary contract.
- Provide support to team leads and employees on interpretation and application of People policies, processes and procedures
- Act as the first point of contact for People Partner related queries
- Create strong business partnerships with front-line employees and supervisors to promote positive employee relations
- Understand the business areas of your groups, including their key People priorities and how you can best support this
- Work closely with the People Operations team to ensure a seamless employee experience
- Contribute in the development, updates and implementation of People policies, processes and procedures
- Integrate and partner with colleagues in People Operations, Academy and Talent Attraction to advance the infrastructure and delivery of the People Team
- Work with managers to monitor and improve key people metrics
- Lead employee engagement and be a culture keeper
- Support our People Partners with strategic projects where required
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- German Employment Law knowledge
- Proven experience in adapting to change
- Flexible approach and growth mindset
- Self-reliant and collaborative way of working, high level of independency
- Fully business fluent in both English and German
- Based in Germany
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What's also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Free monthly BVG ticket and subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Choose between subsidized meal vouchers or a free onsite lunch, and additional snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brand
Who we are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
NOTE: For best consideration please apply before 31st May 2022
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.