People Operations Intern, Berlin (m/f/d)Berlin | People
Scroll to view the full job specification below
People Operations Intern
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The people operations team contributes to that mission by providing the best possible support for future and current infarm employees. As a People Operations Intern you'll have the opportunity to help us create the best in class people practices & policies to attract, engage & retain talent.
This opportunity is a 6-12 month paid internship based in Berlin.
As an intern in Infarm's People Operations Team you'll get to:
- Establish a great employee experience by supporting the team in diverse daily tasks like handling employee inquiries, onboarding requests, contract and amendment creation, etc.
- Work on the maintenance of employee documents and paperwork, as well as taking care of our employee database through various systems
- Learn how to work with an HRIS (BambooHR & Greenhouse) and time tracking tool (Quinyx).
- Support the team by monitoring and organizing our shared inbox
- Confident use of Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Adaptability, flexibility and multitasking
- Strong organization skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently as well as a strong team player
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with other teams
- Fluent in English and German
- Available for at least 6 months full time
- Available to start in 2n June 2022
- Previous HR or Business Administration related internship experience is a plus
What we offer
- Paid Internship opportunity
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs to take home
Who we are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
NOTE: For best consideration please apply by 31.05.22.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.