Licensed ElectricianBaltimore | Production / Operations
Scroll to view the full job specification below
Licensed Electrician Full-time, Baltimore
Infarm is looking for an Licensed Installation Electrician who will be responsible for managing the successful installation and testing of Infarm’s unique farm systems.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work together with various project team members in one of our biggest Installation projects globally.
As a successful candidate in this position, you will support other regional projects, and partake in global feedback of process improvement.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Install electrical components inside Infarm's farming system, such as sensors, controllers, and pumps.
- Complete the full electrical installation of our ‘Water Conditioning System’ Including building containment infrastructure and ordering necessary materials.
- Identify, isolate and resolve any issues within our main farming Systems.
- Commission Infarm’s farming systems according to the commissioning and handover checklist, working closely with the N.A Commissioning Lead.
- Support with the field evaluation process of each farming unit installed, actively providing feedback on product quality and installation process.
- Support the delivery, offloading, material checks, and secure storage of all materials and subsystems onsite with the rest of your team; coordinate the material flow between site and the third party logistics (3PL) facility as needed.
- Prepare the installation area for execution of installation, including the setup of the installation equipment and construction machinery.
- 2+ years of experience as a certified electrician, with additional strong technical background in one or several of the following: plumbing, pumps, valves, coolers, irrigation systems, LED lamp units, fans, PLC’s and Communications.
- Experience in UL certification and field evaluation processes.
- Expert in different voltage systems, such as 480V, 208V AC and 160V, 24V DC.
- Background in automation systems and IoT.
- Demonstrated ability to create effective SOPs used for training purposes, and you are open to training team members to support the company growth.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and “hands-on” approach, as well as having high attention to detail.
- The ability to lift up to 80 pounds regularly and to safely climb ladders while carrying 40 pounds
- Clear & effective verbal and written communication in English, as well as basic project management skills.
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel domestically and internationally by air, rail and/or car.
- Legally eligible to work in the USA and Canada for any employer.
- Forklift certification/ Fall arrest/ Working at heights and any other certification to fulfill the necessary work scope safely would be beneficial
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits fully paid medical, dental and vision for eligible employees
- 20 days of accrued paid time off annually
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
How To Apply
Please be sure to carefully review the above job description first and also check out our website and media in order to get an introductory overview of Infarm
Submit your CV/resume and any additional documents in English
Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No applications will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
Who We Are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together.
Infarm is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Infarm does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, provincial or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Infarm also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
Your health and ours are very important to us! In times of COVID-19, we have fully adapted and digitized our application process so we can continue to be there for our applicants. Stay healthy!
To all recruitment agencies: Infarm does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Infarm employees. Infarm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.