Key Account Manager – UKUnited Kingdom | Sales
Scroll to view the full job specification below
Key Account Manager
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. Our Key Account Managers create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers within the food service industry.
As an Account Manager based in the UK, your tasks will include overseeing a portfolio of assigned retail customers, developing new business from existing clients and analyzing performance data. You will also develop strategies to increase customer value and help INFARM grow.
The successful candidate will work in an international environment and work closely with our Corporate sales, Sales operations, and Finance Teams, gaining a comprehensive understanding of both our business and our people. The role is a full-time position and will require travels throughout the UK.
- In coordination with the Head of Retail UK, you will develop customer-specific annual goals, strategies and action plans
- Act as the key point of contact for our customers, providing expertise and support on customer requirements, onboarding, products quality and operational procedures based on infarm’s playbooks
- Collaborate with the Corporate Sales Team to increase products reach and provide BtC data within your portfolio of accounts and owning product forecasting activities
- Coordinate and execute marketing activities in store within your territory in our customer locations
- Ensure that our partners/clients in your city and/or region enjoy the best experience possible from the point of sale through regular check-ins
- Visit our customer locations in assigned territory and build lasting, strong relationships with store managers
- 3+ years of account management experience in a B2B environment preferably in consumer goods /vending services /retail /multiple location environment
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred
- Ability to demonstrate passion around our product, technology and vision
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal a long with proven ability to create and develop strong relationships with our partners
- Sales-focused mentality and “hands-on” approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – English is a must
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a customer-centric approach to your work
- Experience with CRM or related platforms
- Ability to travel by car/air/train domestically to visit customer locations, up to 60% of time
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the UK on a full-time basis (required)
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 27 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Coffee, tea and Friday drinks!
Who we are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.