IT Application Project Coordinator (m/f/d)Berlin / Hybrid | R&D
Scroll to view the full job specification below
IT Application Project Coordinator, Berlin (m/f/d)
The IT team at Infarm play a pivotal role to support all of our users. As we're organically growing we need an experience IT Application Project Coordinator to help facilitate our ongoing integration projects. As an IT Application Project Coordinator you'll be involved in many areas of the business and take ownership specific IT Project to aid our customer IT support experience.
- Manage customer-facing integration projects with our EDI project manager and EDI provider
- Meet expectations of internal stakeholders
- Help our tech support team that ensures daily business operation is running smoothly thanks to our software (Zoho Inventory, Zoho Creator)
- Coordinating and distributing tasks to our freelance developers to fix bugs and integrate changes to existing applications.
- Work with the Zoho Support team to enable features or troubleshoot.
- Evaluate new feature requests based on current solutions architecture and infrastructure.
- Maintaining our knowledge base, writing documentation in case of changes to our standard setup
- Experience with CRM, and SOP (SCM and Finance huge plus)
- 3+ years experience with Zoho Suite (Inventory, Books, CRM, Creator)
- Very strong project management skills
- Budget planning
- Risk management
- Project planning
- PM tools (JIRA)
- Task management
- Process mapping and management
- Hands-on experience in maintaining the software with the help of developers
- Understanding of Tools : Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
- Database management
- Solution delivery
- Tech support
- Inventory and warehousing
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Free monthly BVG ticket and subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Choose between subsidized meal vouchers or a free onsite lunch, and additional snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Who we are:
Passionate to eat better and grow their own, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.