IT Administrator – Systems (m/f/d)Berlin / Hybrid | R&D
Scroll to view the full job specification below
IT Administrator – Systems (m/f/d)
The IT team at Infarm play a pivotal role to support all of our users. As we're organically growing, we need more talented IT Administrators to help us grow further! As an IT administrator you'll be involved in many areas of the business and take ownership of specific systems tasks therefore German and English language skills would be a huge advantage to aid our customer IT support experience.
- Manage Servers, Cloud infra setup , IT support , escalations, upgrades, migrations
- Lead and Ensure all services are running smoothly and processes are optimized
- Scale, Establish & Optimize Technology & processes in Hyper growth environment
- Evaluate new applications based on requests and operational needs
- Work together with different stakeholders such as HR, Finance, Legal, Security
- Work closely together with the IT teams and business on common projects
- Manage vendors on new and old contract, improve and optimize the same
- Keep yourself and the team updated on emerging technologies, best practices
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in Windows Servers and IT infrastructure
- Good communication, collaboration, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Must have German and English language , Business proficiency speak, read and write
- Very good technical and soft skills to manage customer support experience
- Must be team player with quality of ownership and accountability to drive IT tasks
- Hands on technical skills on Windows, Mac , Google Workplace, Servers, Laptops, devices
- Only EU based candidates will be considered for this position
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our employee resource groups or (virtual) company activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Free monthly BVG ticket and subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Choose between subsidized meal vouchers or a free onsite lunch, and additional snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Who we are:
Passionate to eat better and grow their own, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.