IT Administrator – Networks (m/f/d)Berlin / Hybrid | R&D
Scroll to view the full job specification below
IT Administrator – Networks, Berlin (m/f/d)
The IT team at Infarm play a pivotal role to support all of our users. As we're organically growing we're looking for an IT Network Administrator to help us grow further! The successful candidate will have the opportunity to manage our corporate and regional network infrastructure across different countries. In this position, you will ensure the highest performing network and reliability for the Infarm offices and facilities across locations.
As an IT Administrator looking after our Networks, you'll be responsible for design and implementation network for new sites, associated tools, support overall growth of Infarm in all geolocations.
- Monitor and manage network performance, drive changes to improve network reliability, performance for all Infarm global sites and implement network security solutions
- Troubleshoot network-related problems and perform root cause analysis to resolve operational issues and proactively implement solutions
- Manage network and Telco vendor relations and accounts
- Perform vendor/product research and comparisons, recommend new solutions when technology refreshes
- Effectively communicate expectations and direction-related organizational networking roadmap and objectives remote locations
- Work with team on maintenance scheduled during off-hours when required
- Routine network reporting, project progress reports, and system management metrics
Technical Skills requirement
- 3+ Years experience across LANs, WANs, Wireless Networks, Firewalls, VPN, Routers, Switches, VoIP services, Access Points, CCTV, other network devices
- Good hands on technical skills in managing installation, configuration, operation and lead network-related activities,
- Strong hands-on knowledge in network designing, configuring, troubleshooting and managing switches, router, access points, ISE, Firewalls such as FortiGATE, Cisco ASA NGFW/ Cisco Firepower/Checkpoint, WSGs such as Zscaler /Forcepoint etc.
- Good knowledge on MPLS, TCP/IP, DNA, SDN, SDWAN, IPSec, BGP, QoS, VPN tunneling for Cloud infrastructure Azure and AWS with enterprise computing
- Configuring network, security, SOC, SIEM monitoring tools
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
Who we are:
Passionate to eat better and grow their own, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.