ERP PMO – Microsoft Dynamics 365 F/O (m/f/d)Germany | General Administration
Scroll to view the full job specification below
ERP PMO – Microsoft Dynamics
Infarm is embarking on an exciting digital transformation journey as we implement a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. We're looking for an experienced MS Dynamics 365 F/O ERP professional to collaborate with our Finance, Supply Chain, Sales and Operation departments. As an ERP PMO you'll be part of the IT Team working closely with our external partner to ensure every step of the implementation lifecycle is completed in the most effective and efficiency way.
In this position, you will have the chance to work with a wide range of business verticals, management teams and functional experts when helping to roll out our new system and ultimately overseeing all of the technical and functional aspects throughout the implementation lifecycle.
This opportunity will allow you to gain exposure to work for one of the world's largest Microsoft Partners in MS Dynamic 365 and take ownership of the digital transformation.
- 3+ years of prior ERP implementation experience
- Microsoft Dynamics or similar ERP knowledge
- Experience of working with multiple departments within an organisation i.e Finance, Operations, Sales, Logistics, HR etc
- Has previously collaborated with technical in-house or external partner teams to deliver an ERP implementation i.e. Technical Architects & engineers etc
- Proven knowledge of work across multiple geo locations and time zones
- Experience gathering use requirements, produce workflow documentation, analysis and reporting
- Knowledge and experience in any of the main project management methods i.e Prince2, SureStep, PMI, GPM, etc.
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Happy to work in a large project team and produce results
- Project accounting, meetings, contract preparation & resource management
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Additionally benefits
Who we are:
Passionate to eat better and grow their own, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.