Accounts Payable Clerk (m/f/d)Berlin | Finance
Scroll to view the full job specification below
Accounts Payable Clerk
As an Accounts Payable Clerk reporting into the AP Team Lead, you will be instrumental in supporting our Accounts Payable department. This is an exciting position where you will independently perform accounting tasks in the areas of accounts payable (validation of invoices, pre-booking, payment runs, open items clearing).
- Participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements in accordance with German GAAP (HGB)
- Perform administrative tasks in accounting and finance including the handling of incoming invoices and take care of ad hoc requests
- Optimize the financial processes in your areas
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to clarify accounting topics
- Maintain and clarify supplier accounts
- Processing of outgoing payments
- Daily entry and posting of account statements as well as checking, account assignment and posting of further business transactions
- Correct and timely preparation of all invoices
- Daily and monthly reports as needed
- Close cooperation with other departments such as procurement and support in the development of processes
- Previous experience in an AP role or equivalent experience is required
- 2+ years of experience in the field of accounts payable accounting
- Business related degree with a concentration in accounting or comparable training
- You are structured, hands-on, take ownership and like to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Gsuite and MS applications
- Experience working with DATEV is advantageous
- Proactive team player with excellent communication, organizational and coordination skills
- Reliable, structured and independent work
- Fluent in German and at least a basic knowledge of the English language
What we offer
- Take opportunities: Join Infarm as we expand across the globe and change the future of farming
- Drive Impact: Be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- Accelerate Growth: A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
What's also in for you
- Stay up-to-date: Regular global & regional All-hands meetings and Lunch & Learn sessions
- Meet your colleagues: Join our various ERGs about D&I, sports, or virtual social activities
- Take some time off: 30 days of annual paid time off, and an extra day off on your birthday
- Be well: 24/7 professional counselling and various internal Health & Wellness initiatives (Yoga, Diet & Nutrition, and many more)
- Travel to Work: Free monthly BVG ticket and subsidized Swapfiets Bike Program
- Enjoy your meal: Choose between subsidized meal vouchers or a free onsite lunch, and additional snacks & drinks
- Save Up: Subscribe to your corporate pension scheme and look out for corporate discounts with more than 800 brands
Who we are
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.